福恒润德

Production + construction one-stop service sports wood
flooring manufacturersProduction + Construction of one-stop service manufacturers

Service Hotline: 400-680-9971

Keyword search: Sports wooden floor priceSports wood flooring pricesSports floorSolid wood sports flooring manufacturers

主辅龙骨地板,版式龙骨地板
当前位置首页 » 福恒新闻中心 » company information » What kind of solid wood floor is professional?

What kind of solid wood floor is professional?

返回列表 分享到:
查看手机网址
扫一扫!What kind of solid wood floor is professional?扫一扫!
浏览量:- 发布日期:2017-04-13 10:22:03【  

Indoor gymnasium is a very popular sports venue nowadays. Many friends who like playing basketball and badminton like to go to the venues with professional sports wooden floors. Because such venues are more comfortable and safer to play basketball, what kind of solid wood sports floors are professional?

专业篮球木地板

Moreover, the load-bearing capacity and service life of sports professional wood flooring are better than ordinary venues. Sports wood flooring is manufactured according to DIN standard. The shock absorption function should be more than or equal to 53%, and the remaining 47% of them can be returned to the athletes, which can effectively ensure the safety of the athletes.


Friction coefficient should be controlled at 0.4 < f < 0.6. If the friction coefficient is too large, the foot will be like braking when playing, and the ligaments and muscles of the legs will also be heavily loaded. The best friction coefficient of 0.5% can make the athletes slide on the floor, stop and accelerate. If the friction coefficient is too small, it will be easy to slide to.


The rebound force of the ball should be more than 90%. Generally, the rebound force on the cement floor is smaller. The greater the power used in dribbling, the less power needed to dribble on the moving wood floor, and the dribbling is more fluent and free.


The rolling load index is 1500N. The sports equipment can be rolled on the ground by trolley. It can withstand 150 kilograms of wheels. The load is the same as 1500N.


The above introduction is the parameter characteristics of professional solid wood sports floor, to meet the above requirements, is the professional sports functional wood floor.


Recommended Reading: Kinds of Sports Wood Flooring, Engineering Cases


This article is from Beijing Fuheng Runde Sports Facilities Engineering Co., Ltd. (www.tiyumudiban.cn). Please indicate the source.

 来源:福恒 作者: